Saturday, September 20, 2014

Creative Juices and how they work for me

Well, sometimes they just don't work, but this week was a good week. I've had some time off from work and so I had extra time to work on cards.

I've been excited about Fall, Thanksgiving, and WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!
I'm having a get together at my house on that day so that is getting my creative juices flowing too.

The inspiration for the cards I make are from sketches, (Freshly Made Sketches - Thank you), pinterest, and sometimes I actually think up something in my own head.










This card is sort of like some others I've made. It follows a basic layout, but I wanted to use fall colors and falling leaves. I thought of the colors of leaves and how they turn from green to yellow to brown. It needed a little something besides the color, leaves and sentiment, so I added the candy dots.



The card recipe is:
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Work of Art, and Gratitude for Days
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, and Chocolate Chip
Extras: Candy dots - Old Olive & Daffodil Delight

TFL - Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment