Sunday, September 28, 2014

Baby Cards

I'm posting this card in honor of the birth of my 4th granddaughter. Now I have 5 grandchildren. I'm so blessed!

This card's inspiration came from a Splitcoast Stamper's Sketch challenge #477.I didn't use this card for the new baby. It went into my stash for the next baby shower that comes up.

theresastampinfun.blogspot.com


The stamp set is from Stampin' Up! and is named Baby, We've Grown. It has so many cute, adorable images and nice sentiments.


What inspires you? Some of the things that inspire me are occasions, (I need a birthday or baby card!), a challenge, or a cute stamp set.








Stamp sets or any supplies can be purchased by following the link for my stamping store above. You'll have to search by my name to get me as your demonstrator.














If you ever have any questions or comments, leave them below or email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment