Thursday, August 13, 2015

Catching Up!

Hi Friends,

Well, I'm way behind on my posts, so this blog is about catching up. Over the last couple months, I've been involved in some swaps. Now that they are finished, I wanted to share the cards that I made.


http://theresastampinfun.blogspot.com/

This swap was called the ABC Swap. Anything but a Card.

This is a self-closing Goodie Box.

After you had the basic design and measurements done, it was actually quite easy.











http://theresastampinfun.blogspot.com/


This card was for the Fantastic Florals swap.
I used some of the new in-colors from Stampin' Up!

The green paper and ribbon is called Mint Macaron and the red is Watermelon Wonder. 

The flower stamp is from Butterfly Basics. 









http://theresastampinfun.blogspot.com/

This swap was called the Manly Man Swap. We all always need 'guy' cards, and this was my submission. 

The stamp set is called 'Traveler', and the map background paper is designer paper from SU.  I CASE'd (copy and share everything) this card from a card in the Stampin' Up! catalog. 









So this summer, not only did I participate in swaps, but I had birthday cards and new baby cards to make. You can see them in the card gallery

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to share my Paper Pumpkin cards and alternatives with you, but take a peak at them on the Paper Pumpkin gallery.  I'm anxious to get August's PP. It will be here soon. 

How has your summer been going? Would you like to make some cards or find out what Paper Pumpkin is all about? Feel free to contact me. I'd love to help you.








No comments:

Post a Comment