Friday, May 29, 2015

Sketch challenge #188

It's time for another Freshly Made Sketch Challenge.
I find sketches are great place to start when you need a card.


http://theresastampinfun.blogspot.com/


For this card, I needed a birthday card for my sweet granddaughter who loves pink. (She is turning 4!)

I used the Cheerful Critters stamp set with Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Old Olive cardstock. For the flowers, I used the Petite Petals punch and the flower from Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack.

I extended the olive below the flowers because it reminds me of the grass. I added dazzling details to the center of the flowers. I thought about adding texture to the pink background, but decided against it.






Here is the sketch that I based the card on.

http://theresastampinfun.blogspot.com/




















Inspiration comes from many places. In my case, I needed a birthday card, I knew she loves pink, and Freshly Made Sketches posted this sketch. Everything I needed to make a special card for my granddaughter.

Where do you find your inspiration?


1 comment:

  1. Sweet card! I love the pretty, layered flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete