Sunday, March 22, 2015

Februry Paper Pumpkin

I was on vacation a week ago, so I'm late in posting about the newest paper pumpkins.
February and March are both great kits!

February's kit contained Thank You notes that you could put in little boxes.  
theresastampinfun.blogspot.com












theresastampinfun.blogspot.com


This is what is inside of the left box.
8 panels that you can stamp and add the orange letters.The last panel is blank for you to write on.





theresastampinfun.blogspot.com


Here is what is inside the right box. I cut the 8 panels into 4 small cards. I put them into the box. This would make such a cute little gift or 4 little Thank You cards for you to use.
theresastampinfun.blogspot.com

This card uses a long, skinny piece of white card stock with stamped lines for the background. I put the left over orange felt on top and added 3 dots on the side. It's a little crazy, but I was experimenting.




I have a lot of fun with my paper pumpkin kits. It was extra fun this month because I was able to make the kit with my daughter in Florida.  I hope you all have fun making and trying new ideas with your paper pumpkins. If you don't get the paper pumpkin, it's easy to subscribe. Just click the button on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment