Saturday, January 10, 2015

More Inspiration

I watched a video on you tube that showed an easy way to use Stampin' Up! Thinlits.
Well, I just had to go into my craft room and try it with my only thinlit, Hexagon Hive.
Here's what I came up with:



I also used SU designer paper, and the stamp set called Honeycomb Hello. As you see, it punches out a bunch of little hexagons, and I thought, "What am I going to do with them?" I can't just throw them away! (How wasteful!)

Here is the next card I came up with using the punched out hexagons. I just put a little snail glue on the backs of them and lined them up. I used a new stamp set called Banner Blessings. I used the same designer paper, but it ended up going a different direction.

















I like the way they turned out. I added a couple new cards to the Card Gallery too.

No comments:

Post a Comment