Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm getting ready for the Thanksgiving festivities and so I made a few cards for some family & friends. I had to wait a bit to post them so they could be delivered.


theresastampinfun.blogspot.com

The first one is using the retired stamp set from Stampin' Up! named Autumn Days. The sentiment is from the October Paper Pumpkin.













theresastampinfun.blogspot.com

The second card uses the SU die called Autumn Accents. The background is textured using the woodgrain embossing folder.The sentiment is from Gratitude for Days stamp set.














Check out the Paper Pumpkin page. I added some new examples from this month's paper pumpkin.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment