Monday, October 20, 2014

Playing Around

On Saturday, I went to a garage sale and bought some vellum paper with snowflakes on. I had to try it out, so I went over to Splitcoaststampers and selected one of the sketch challenges, #510.

Here is the sketch:




















Putting the card together with this sketch was going very well and I was happy with the way it looked, UNTIL:

theresastampinfun.blogspot.com

I had a boo boo. :-(


Every stamper will tell you that accidents happen. You cut where you didn't mean to, you glue or stamp something in the wrong spot, or in this case, the card hit the Mossy Meadow Green ink pad.


It's a creative opportunity, they say! It doesn't make you feel any less disgusted. I really liked the way that card turned out, and then I wrecked it!





Well, I had to figure out a way to fix it. So, I decided to change it completely. Since the "Merry Christmas" was in the Mossy Meadow Green, decided to use that color as my background. Here is how it turned out. Not too bad for a re-work. :-)

theresastampinfun.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment