Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Welcome to Theresa' Stamping Fun!

Welcome to my new blog. I just became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would love to help and  encourage you to be creative. Card making is fun and easy, and I'll provide you with tips and examples on how you can be creative too.

The site still needs some tweaking, so be patient.




















Here is an example of a card that I made recently. This uses the background stamp, French Script, from Stampin' Up! The butterfly stamp is from Hero Arts. I used Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, and Primrose Petals inks, all from Stampin' Up! The paper is Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. The string is hemp string. Thanks for looking. Feel free to CASE (Copy and Share Everything)
This card is a CASE of THIS CARD from a Splitcoast Stampers challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment